Self-contained holiday cottages near Blenheim – a perfect base for your Marlborough visit.
Relax in the quiet rural environment and wander around the grounds. Enjoy a game of backyard croquet or petanque.
Feed the chooks (and sample the free-range eggs) and have a chat to our three alpacas – Sebastian, Trevor and Rupert.
Whether you are just staying for a night or for an extended period, Na Clachan’s holiday cottages are the perfect place to unwind. There is a great range of activities and attractions around Blenheim and the Marlborough Region. You can also choose to join one of our fun and informative wine tours.
Each Holiday Cottage is Fully Self-Contained and Features:
- All linen and towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Well behaved pets welcome by prior arrangement
- Friendly hosts can provide a wealth of local information
- Ideal base for exploring Marlborough – only five minutes drive to Blenheim town centre
- Organic fruit and vegetables from the property available. We have grown organic chardonnay for Allan Scott Family Estate and offer guest the opportunity to learn about vine care.
- Cot available
- Washing machine available
- Free pickup from railway/bus station, ferry terminal or airport
- Continental breakfast available by request
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Free WiFi access
If you’re looking for great value, comfortable holiday cottages near Blenheim, Na Clachan has everything you need for a great stay.