Self-contained holiday cottages near Blenheim – a perfect base for your Marlborough visit.
Our two self-contained, two-bedroom holiday cottages near Blenheim, Marlborough are set on an organic rural property, just 5 minutes drive from the town centre. Each cottage comfortably sleeps up to six. and provides an ideal accommodation base for couples, families or groups.
Relax in the quiet rural environment and wander around the grounds. Enjoy a game of backyard croquet or petanque.
Feed the chooks (and sample the free-range eggs) and have a chat to our three alpacas – Sebastian, Trevor and Rupert
Whether you are just staying for a night or for an extended period Na Clachan’s holiday cottages are the perfect place to unwind. There is a great range of activities and attractions around Blenheim and the Marlborough Region.
We’ve given the holiday cottages the rather silly names of “Near” and “Far”. It just sort of stuck and I guess we couldn’t come up with anything more original. We have alpacas and free range chooks who all have names so we ran out of ideas for cottages names.
Each holiday cottage is fully self-contained and features:
- All linen and towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Well behaved pets welcome by prior arrangement
- Friendly hosts can provide a wealth of local information
- Ideal base for exploring Marlborough – only five minutes drive to Blenheim town centre
- Organic fruit and vegetables from the property available. We have grown organic chardonnay for Allan Scott Family Estate and offer guest the opportunity to learn about vine care.
- Cot available
- Washing machine available
- Free pickup from railway/bus station, ferry terminal or airport
- Continental breakfast available by request
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Free WiFi access
If you’re looking for great value, comfortable holiday cottages near Blenheim, Na Clachan has everything you need for a great stay.